The Hartman In Hive Beehive Feeder with window, by HB Hive Company, gives beekeepers the ability to feed bees without opening the hive. Open the hive viewing window to check syrup level. Simply fill the pitcher with sugar water, remove cork from port in side of hive, use flexible nozzle to fill the feeder.
- Quicker process for beekeepers
- No mess (no funnel necessary)
- Western red cedar wooden feeder frame
- 5-quart pitcher with wide mouth and flexible nozzle
- Discourages robbing
- Protects bees from the elements on inclement days
- Less invasive, more peaceful feeding method
This kit includes the feeder frame and pitcher with flexible nozzle. Hive body and other components sold separately.