The Hartman Beehive Feeder System, by HB Hive Company, gives beekeepers the ability to feed bees without opening the hive. And honey bees do not need to leave the hive to eat. They access the syrup in the feeder from within the hive. Simply fill the pitcher with sugar syrup, remove cork from feeder cover, and insert the pitcher nozzle to fill the feeder. When done simply put the cork back in the feeder cover.
- Quicker process for beekeepers
- No mess (no funnel necessary)
- Cypress wood feeder frame holds 3 quarts of liquid
- Window in feeder frame to view sugar syrup level
- 5-quart pitcher with wide mouth and flexible nozzle
- Discourages robbing
- Protects bees from the elements on inclement days
- Less invasive, more peaceful feeding method
This kit includes the feeder frame, feeder cover with cork, pitcher and integral inner cover. Hive body and other components sold separately.